Friday, March 23, 2012

Aaaaaagggggghhhhh.

Everything is breaking...
Or just not working.
Well, I am working.
Jim is working.
But it seems like everything else either want to take a giant cr... or go on permanent vacation.
The permanent vacation thing I get.

So birthday camping pics stuck on the disc.
New computer doesn't like the software that came with the camera.
It's a complete pita to load onto the ancient laptop, put on a stick and then load into this computer.

Scanned something and blogger doesn't like pdf's...
So aaaagggghhhhh.

6 comments:

  1. The second born in our house says to always toss the disc that comes with the cameras out with the box it comes in. It's so frustrating when the technology starts fighting back. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spelled a word wrong and it made me CrAzY!

      Delete
  3. You are definitely having a bad hair day. Cut your hair and all should be just fine. (or if that is not acceptable, try a new conditioner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhkaaay Suzie... and cutting my hair will make my camera disc that has worked fine for months want to get along with my computer again? Yes, I guess your first comment did make you CrAzY! Ha ha - I love you Suzie!

    Jomamma - this wasn't the original one, but it works fine with Jim's computer. Weird... Probably will toss it after I rescue the pics.

    ReplyDelete