Thursday, July 12, 2012

Islas! First Trip of 2012!

Holy crap... first trip in June?
Yes, I know it's July, but I am always a month or seven behind in posting the dreary, boring crap stuff we do.
So yes, first trip of 2012 in June.
And yes, we used to go out every month of the year.
December and January too.
Now?
We must either be lazy or old.
Or both.

So off to Yellowbanks on a perfect and I mean PERFECT Friday afternoon!

Calm.
Warm.
FLAT!
And full of life!

We had dolphins with our bows for the better part of an hour!


That white triangle above is our bow, not a weird flaw in the photo.

Even the dog thought it was perfect!
Of course she had three humans doting on her and her dog friend, Sophie on board.
Happy dog.


And happy dolphins.


Or so we assume...


I know I was happy!
Tank top, shorts and barefoot at 6:00 pm in windy lane!
Pretty amazing.


And awesome.


And amazing, or did I already say that?


And I said, calm and flat too, didn't I?


Easy, easy run out.
Friends, fun, food, wine and the usual.
And all too soon to head back in...
Dogs included.


Happy, lazy, sleepy waste of fur dogs included.


4 comments: