Sunday, February 12, 2012

Caught Up!

Yep ~ just crammed three months into three posts.

Camping in the Scamp at The Rincon!


Hanging with the big boys!

We so don't fit in...

Through facebook, I found out that two high school friends were going to be there too.
We ended up parking in the space behind one, and three spaces from the other.

SO. Much. Fun.



Such a beautiful beach!


Dog was in dog sand wet heaven.



I think she likes camping...


Nothing like being wet, tired, sandy and then you get to lay in the sun!


Nah, she wasn't happy.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it is about time! You were the mighty leader in blogging and then you just went away. I kind of wish I could comment on each picture because by the time I get here...I forget where I was. Anyway, loved all the pictures. Lexie is such a beautiful girl and her mommy is even lovelier!! Don't wait so long from now on - you hear me, girl!?

    ReplyDelete