Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vacation Part Two ~ Scamps!

Back in the white thing they ride around in!
YAY ~ MY FAVORITE THING!
Really, it is.
Remember my bed was in the back seat and I can nap.
For. Hours.
And. Hours.
Just where the hell were they taking me anyway?

A Scamp party!


Or Seligman, Arizona during their annual Fun Run.
Eh, whatever.
I was with them and they were feeding me, petting me and letting me nap when ever I wanted.
Life was good!

Three Scamps!
And a Casita!
SCAMPS!
LIKE MY TRAILER!
OH BOY!
MY FAVORITE THING!


I even got to poke my nose into one.
And sniff.
OH BOY!
I LOVE TO SNIFF!

And all these old cars and trailers!
And all the people pet me!
And told me I was a pretty girl!
MY FAVORITE THING!


And we had BBQ.
And I slept on their feet.
And they let me...
And they pet me.
And they gave me treats.
TREATS!
MY FAVORITE THING!

And then we went in the white thing they ride around in and saw "Route 66 Kitsch".


Whatever that is.
My humans liked the "kitsch".
In fact I had to stand behave oustside of kitsch stores so they could buy some kitsch.
I got a purple Route 66 kitschy bandana. 
Or so they told me it was purple. 
Can't tell...

And lots of things they ride around in!
Lots and lots of them!
I wanted to climb in ALL of them!
And go for a ride!
A RIDE!
OH BOY!

MY FAVORITE THING!



Only not in this car...
I think it was sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment