Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Granite Dells" or "Yay, Let's Go Swimming"

ME:  Look at this cool picture of this lake in the guidebook!  This place looks amazing ~ let's go!

JIM:  Where do I turn? Holy, crap this road from Jerome over the hill is insane.  We are NOT taking the trailer this way.  No way.  Where do I turn?



DOG: In the car! I love the car!  IN THE CAR! OH BOY! 
MY FAVORITE THING!
Oh tired. Nap... favorite th...
WATER! I WANT TO GET IN IT!
Swimming!  SWIMMING!!  
MY FAVORITE THING!!


ME:  This place is beautiful!  And so uncrowded.


JIM:  Check out the sign ~ we are missing The Highland Games by one day!

DOG:  WATER! 
Look at all that WATER! 
WATER! 
MY FAVORITE THING!


DOG:  COOKIES! 
I WANT COOKIES! 
Or maybe go back in the water. 
Or cookies. 
Mmmm or maybe nap?


ME:  Wow, wouldn't this be an amazing place to go kayaking?


JIM:  Cool rocks.  A beer's starting to sound good about now...



No comments:

Post a Comment