Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vacation Grand Canyon

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Hell of a lot easier than typing too!




 How do humans really know that dogs don't see color they way they do?
I KNOW!
Less of a reaction when dogs see The Grand Canyon.



Amazing!


I loved it!


Could have stood there for hours...
Behind a rail of course.



The clouds made for interesting shadows.


And now, what everyone's been waiting for...

THE DOG'S VERSION!

Aaaaagggghhhhh Mama that's really deep!


Hold me!  Hold me!  HOLD ME!


Ahhhh that's better.


Don't ever do that to me again.

And wow do they grow cats big here!











2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...the dry desert! Beautiful pics! Makes me want to travel on the dirt again, perhaps someday.
    Keep on knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed this. I LOVE GC! I went when I was a senior in high school. It's an awesome place, I want to take my kids there someday. I wish I was fit enough to backpack into it, or go on the mule trip. I just have really bad luck when it comes to being up on mountains or cliffs, I tend to fall off. Gravity is really powerful with me. And no, I didn't fall off when I was there the first time, but I didn't go beyond the rail or out on a cliff either. Maybe I could raft it.

    ReplyDelete